Just remember this:
1. Don’t let that get you down, one bad day will not ruin your plan to get healthy. Remember, being healthy is a lifestyle not just a diet.
2. You don’t have to be perfect 100% of the time. To stay on track it’s about 80% good and 20% indulgence. If you want that piece of chocolate, have it. Just don’t eat the whole bag; it’s all about control.
3. Remember all the success you have already had whether its just making the decision to start a healthier lifestyle or losing 20lbs. Whatever it is, be proud of yourself for what you have accomplished and remember why you started in the first place.
4. Slow progress is better than no progress. You are going to have bad days, there are going to be ups and downs and there are going to be days when you don’t feel like you are seeing any results. But your body is changing every day you treat it right. It may be changing slowly but it’s changing. Every healthy decision you make is going to make a difference.
5. Forgive yourself. The past is the past. You can’t beat yourself up over having a bad day because it’s going to happen. When you have a bad day THINK POSITIVE. What did you do that day that was GOOD? It doesn’t even have to be related to eating right or exercising.